TRAXX proposes training in the use of its ultrasound bolt tension measurement method
When would you need this ?
- If you need your engineers, technicians or operators to be trained in ultrasound bolt tension measurement.
- If you have just acquired a TRAXX-M2 system and want to have your staff trained to use it.
Process of operation :
The Standard TRAXX ultrasound bolt tension measurement training program covers:
- The ultrasound elongation measurement technique
- How to know which sensors to use
- Handling the system (administrator and operator authorizations)
- Practical exercises in bolt tension measurement
- Official TRAXX training Certification
There are three training levels :
- Operator level
- Administrator level
- Expert level
TRAXX Expert training concentrates on more advanced applications such as monitoring the tightening of a bolted assembly over time. All of our training programs are provided by a qualified engineer, specifically able to share our industrial tightening know-how with you.
Standard TRAXX training programs are designed for groups of 2 to 8 persons.
Do you have a technical question, comment or enquiry concerning tightening systems ?
Write to us !